Write-Essay-For-Me complies with Data Protection Laws, including the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU (GDPR). For the purposes of the GDPR, the data controller is Plamencom LTD, registered in Nicosia, Cyprus and regulated for data protection purposes by the Cyprus Commissioner for Personal Data Protection (www.dataprotection.gov.cy). If you have any questions or need more information about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or register your account on the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, country, level of education, email address, phone number, QQ id, WeChat id. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information generally to fulfill any orders placed by you through the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- update you on our current offers and promotions;
- better understand your needs and interests;
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general we do not share your Personal Information with any third parties, with the exception of the web-metrics tools (Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica) that help us understand how our customers use the Site (eg. which pages they find more useful which not).
- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can read more about how Yandex uses your Personal Information here: https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- You can opt-out of Yandex Metrica here: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.xml
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States, China, as our servers are located in those countries.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.